Complete Set of EPOXY SEALED Coils for the E47, E57, or E60 Pumps.
- A014 Coil (15659) [for 1/2" to 9/16" Tube A-Valve (15660)]
- B9 Coil (15382)
- C9 Coil (15430).
These are Brand New Coils. Other than the improved weather protection the construction of the coils is IDENTICAL to the “Meyer Genuine Parts” coils. Until 1985 Meyer used Poured Epoxy to Encapsulate their coils. This kept the coils from becoming contaminated by water ingression and all the chemicals that are in that water during snow plowing. But new technologies were developing and they decided to Encapsulate the Coils with Injection Molded Nylon because of the cost savings. The problem is that Nylon DOES NOT BOND with the magnet wire and the inside metal parts of the coil. So water and chemicals can easily get into the coil and reduce its life. That is why many people put silicone rubber on the top and bottoms of the coils, to extend the life of the coils.
- Please make sure you want the 014 A-Coil. It has a 3/8" Hole on the Top. I get returns because customers don't know there are 2 types of A-Coils. There is another listing with the smaller hole.
- Coils are made in the USA and meet & exceed all OEM specifications.
- Coils are Epoxy Encapsulated to Prevent Water & Chemical Ingression & Extend Life
- Optional 18-8 Stainless Steel Nut & Lock Washer Included.