Complete Set of Valves & EPOXY SEALED Coils for the E47, E57, or E60 Pumps. These are Brand New Coils & Valves. Other than the improved weather protection the construction of the coils is IDENTICAL to the “Meyer Genuine Parts” coils. The Valves are the same as those now sold in Meyer Blister Packs. They are made by the same manufacturer.
- ‘DME 014’ (Black) Coil (15659)
- 1/2" Tube A Valve (15660)
- ‘DME B9’ (Red) Coil (15382)
- B Valve (15698) also replaces (15380)
- ‘DME C9’ (Green) Coil (15430)
- C Valve (15381)
Until 1985 Meyer used Poured Epoxy to Encapsulate their coils. This kept the coils from becoming contaminated by water ingression and all the chemicals that are in that water during snow plowing. But new technologies were developing and they decided to Encapsulate the Coils with Injection Molded Nylon because of the cost savings. The problem is that Nylon DOES NOT BOND with the magnet wire and the inside metal parts of the coil. So water and chemicals can easily get into the coil and reduce its life. That is why many people put silicone rubber on the top and bottoms of the coils, to extend the life of the coils.
(NOTE) The Valve Tube on the B & C Valve is 1/4" Longer than the original Valves which are no longer manufactured. Therefore, the bottom of the Coil sets 1/4" higher off the Pump Manifold. This does not affect the function of the Valve.
- The Valves are in the Original Plastic Bags as they come off the Manufacturing Test Stand. No Additional Handling. Direct to you.
- Coils & Valves are made in the USA and meet & exceed all OEM specifications.
- Coils are Epoxy Encapsulated to Prevent Water & Chemical Ingression & Increase Life.
- Optional 18-8 Stainless Steel Nut & Lock Washer Included.